
I want to eat this MAN CUB!
Look at those chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes!
How can you get a bad shot when you are photographing such a perfect lil' baby?
And it doesn't help that his parents are both so gorgeous!!
I could have snapped away forever!
Look at those chubby cheeks and beautiful eyes!
How can you get a bad shot when you are photographing such a perfect lil' baby?
And it doesn't help that his parents are both so gorgeous!!
I could have snapped away forever!











6 comments:
OH MY BLUE EYES!!!! You are amazing as always. I love the ideas you have!
Bonnie! Thank you! They look even better than I imagined!
If I have ever Seen a Cuter Family Im Doubting! LOve the Red Hills!
I think he looks so much like Farah!! I love those pics- his eyes are gorgeous- way to play them up! Good job Bon!
These are so cute! What a handsome little guy!
My heck that is darling family. You are awesome Bonnie. I love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment