I am so blessed with such beautiful children! I had to take a break from editing clients to quickly get some of these done. We took them awhile back and she has been dying to see them!
I LOVE this toothless grinning girl!!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I just got done making a googleplux of those cute headbands! Love all of these sweet pics Bon. I hate that all of our babaies are growing up. It's so sad! These are breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL Bon!
I love love love love love these pictures of savanah. Oh, it makes me miss her so much! You really do have such beautiful children. And your photos are amazing!
First of all, yes, she is so beautiful! I wouldn't expect anything less.
Second of all, great job! You are queen of composure!! Please teach me!!! My favorite is the one in the middle where she's kneeling and looking up. Such pretty even lighting on her face.
And last, I LOVE that headband/ necklace! I must learn how to make them.
Oh my Bon she has grown up SOOO much!!!! How is it possible that in some of those pics she looks so innocent and in a couple she has this wise look to her, I've actually had that feeling with some of Sav's other pics. Either way she is GORRRRGEOUS!!!!!
7 comments:
I just got done making a googleplux of those cute headbands! Love all of these sweet pics Bon. I hate that all of our babaies are growing up. It's so sad! These are breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL Bon!
Han
I love love love love love these pictures of savanah. Oh, it makes me miss her so much! You really do have such beautiful children. And your photos are amazing!
Beautiful Girl! I love how you can capture who she is. Fabulous job Bon!
First of all, yes, she is so beautiful! I wouldn't expect anything less.
Second of all, great job! You are queen of composure!! Please teach me!!! My favorite is the one in the middle where she's kneeling and looking up. Such pretty even lighting on her face.
And last, I LOVE that headband/ necklace! I must learn how to make them.
she simply beautiful Bonnie!
Oh my Bon she has grown up SOOO much!!!! How is it possible that in some of those pics she looks so innocent and in a couple she has this wise look to her, I've actually had that feeling with some of Sav's other pics. Either way she is GORRRRGEOUS!!!!!
I love this session...My fav of sweet S!
Post a Comment