It is a crime to look this good while being preggers. Seriously had so much fun taking these! I am in love with this session! I had way to many favorites to choose from!
I know I Hate her!! LOL She is STILL AS HOT AS EVER PREGERS!!!! Those are AMAZING!! LOVE UM!! Farah Where in the crappers did you get those sexy boots!! we need to discuss these in depth! ;D Bon AMAZING!! Still need to get in lets look into like End of AUG!! ?? Will that work?
5 comments:
This lady is fabulous and beautiful! Love the pictures and the cute wardrobe. Amazing!
The one on the back of the car is FAULOUS! What a hot preggo mama! Once again, you floor me with your talent Bon! ♥ ya,
Han
I love all the ones on that old car--so cool, Bon!
Bon, you and your magic lense have done it again! I may be expanded but you made me look like it should be that way. Thank you! This lady has talent!
I know I Hate her!! LOL She is STILL AS HOT AS EVER PREGERS!!!! Those are AMAZING!! LOVE UM!! Farah Where in the crappers did you get those sexy boots!! we need to discuss these in depth! ;D Bon AMAZING!! Still need to get in lets look into like End of AUG!! ?? Will that work?
Post a Comment