This session is seriouslt too much. She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Love the one in front of the old garage door, love the props, love the hair accessories, loved it all. I feel totally inspired and can't wait to do a baby!
Bonnie...I LOVE the PURPLE! You are soooo talented woman!!!!!
Can I SQUOOSH that little divine treat! She is just too scrumptious! LOVE IT! I love your scenes you set up! I need to be more creative!Loves Ali
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This session is seriouslt too much. She is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Love the one in front of the old garage door, love the props, love the hair accessories, loved it all. I feel totally inspired and can't wait to do a baby!
Bonnie...I LOVE the PURPLE! You are soooo talented woman!!!!!
Can I SQUOOSH that little divine treat! She is just too scrumptious! LOVE IT! I love your scenes you set up! I need to be more creative!
Loves Ali
Post a Comment