Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthday Girl {Southern Utah Photographer}


 Oh I just LOVE birthday shoots. Especially when it is my own beautiful daughter! She kept jumping in the air and screaming " I am 9!" 
I always LOVE capturing my own precious children and their fun personalities!
I feel soooo blessed she is all mine!!


4 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

Look at that beautiful girl!
Love all the pictures and how cute that she kept jumping and yelling "i'm 9!" Too cute!!

Momma Button said...

Oh how I love this girl!! She always makes me smile.

Katie Lee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I absolutely LOVE these. I can't believe she turned nine, where has the time gone? I still remember her being the chubby cheeked little baby that I couldn't get enough of!!! Those pictures are gorgeous!

Crazy Livin' said...

Scratch that....this is my new favorite session! oh she is so grown up.