I absolutely {HeArT} couples.
I love watching them interact and tease each other.
The wind or chilly air didn't hold this couple back! I had such a blast working with them!
I am hoping they will LOVE the end result as much as I do!
I will warn you now- I couldn't help but show you more than I normally do!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
I will warn you now- I couldn't help but show you more than I normally do!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!
















2 comments:
SOOOO HEAD OF HILLS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOUR WORK!!! I never in my wildest dreams thought we could be any hotter ;D pahaha you totally make us look like we should be on the cover of a Mag! :D I LOVE YOU TOOO DEATH!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Love the one where he his holding her, and her heels are kicked up! Super cute Bon!
Han
Post a Comment