Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tanner + Jenika {Cedar City Utah Engagement Photographer}

I know I say it all the time and I will continue to say it but....
I. {HEART}. COUPLES.
Some of the words that come to mind from this session are
playful, flirtatious, carefree, fun, loving, chemistry, happy, beautiful, romantic.
We seriously laughed the entirety of our session. Everything about these two was so fun and brought a smile to my face! 
(Warning....MAJOR picture overload)

6 comments:

Almost Like Moms said...

Bonnie-these are REALLY good!
-Kellie

Momma Button said...

I'm soooo excited to see these!! I've been hearing about the photo shoot from her mom! Fabulous pics Bon!

Bunnell's said...

My favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them all~! She looks so grown up! You gave them so much variety, I'm sure it is going to be hard for them to pic a favorite! You rock Bon!

Han

Lea said...

Such great photos! You really have such a natural talent for this! I love them all! What a cute couple too!

Devyn said...

this is probably one of my favorite sessions you've done.. dang! how cute and sexy :) i love every picture! love love love