Thursday, September 15, 2011

Max {Cedar City Utah, Pet Photographer}

YES I am one of those pet owners, that I swore I would never be. 
But let's face it. When an animal has been a part of your family almost as long as you have been a family, well yes, they are part of your family. 
We got Maximus, aka. Max , right after we had our first child. Ten years ago. He was the biggest of the litter and I instantly fell in love. He is the SWEETEST dog in the world.
We have been offered money for him on several occasions. We have been told by friends and family that they hope to find a dog as good as Max!
I know because I am a germ freak I probably don't pet him enough. But that doesn't mean I don't love him. I started thinking of not having a dog and it made my heart ache. He has always protected us and our children.

So for his 10th birthday we did a quick photo shoot.

 I love this last one...SWEET SWEET Max what on earth would we do without you?

2 comments:

Karlee Quinones said...

I really hope you know how amazing you are at whst you do!

Lea said...

So cute! I love this photo shoot I can't believe he sat so still for the pictures!!