Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brayden + Taylor { Southern Utah Engament Photographer}


This session just oozes LOVE. 
Seriously you couldn't hand pick a couple more in love than these two. 
They were so affectionate and sweet to one another. 
Which made my job so easy. They couldn't be any more gorgeous either! 
I mean, HELLO! 

I am IN LOVE with this sesh!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Bonnie, I love these! Man, they are such a beautiful couple! I love the fifth one down and the last one with the black shirt and they are holding hands. You guys are so cute! I am excited for your wedding!

Becca said...

Bonnie, I love these! Man, they are such a beautiful couple! I love the fifth one down and the last one with the black shirt and they are holding hands. You guys are so cute! I am excited for your wedding!