

I know you all know how much I love the outdoors.
I felt so at peace just sitting watching my hubby and kids fish, taking pictures, and enjoying the good earth that God has blessed us with!
I felt so at peace just sitting watching my hubby and kids fish, taking pictures, and enjoying the good earth that God has blessed us with!
Breathtaking, wouldn't you agree?








3 comments:
So Pretty Bonnie! I love them!
For some reason only every other picture came up but they sure are beautiful. I agree with you totally, I would rather be outside enjoying the beauty of our country than in the most beautiful home. It just a feeling you cant get any where else.
So glad you figured it out and got all your hard work back up! I was stressed for you all day! I think you are so talented I love all the angles you shoot your clients. I am loving all you new sessions. I might be borrowing some of your locations here you have such an eye for spots! Can't wait for our session with you! P.S. That senior Cinderella shoot is to die for!
Post a Comment