Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Give Away Drawing

Who wants to win this picture of the Salt Lake City Temple?

photobucket

It is a 20x30 ! (Not framed or matted)


All you need to do is leave a comment. If you want your name in the drawing twice post this blog post or my blog link to your blog and then leave another comment letting me know you did!!

I will draw a name in one week...Next Thursday!
Good Luck to you all!!

11 comments:

Kristin said...

i totally want to win this since {this is embarassing} i don't have a picture of a temple in my home! we even got married in the salt lake temple so it would be perfect!

Taylor Fam said...

You know I love this picture! Does it count if I leave your link on my facebook account? More people look at that than my blog.

Amy Baker said...

I so want to win this! Brady and I got married in SLC temple to and our 10 yr. anniversary is next month. It would be perfect.

Your little pageant girls are so cute.

Anderton7 said...

I think that is another AMAZING portrait!! I LOVE your photography talent!! I would love to have a LaRgE Temple picture in my home and have just the wall to put it on!! Thanks!! Amber

Toni said...

Beautiful! I'd love it!

Kris said...

This picture is divine! Love Love Love it and I would Love Love Love to win it!!!!

Kristin said...

Okay. I totally blogged about you and put your link on there as well!!

♥ kimberly said...

Love it! It's a different view than I've ever seen. Good work1

Kandice said...

very pretty bonnie! (i am ali's friend, and wouldn't mind a free pic at all!!!)

MoRgAn! said...

It's beautiful! I would love it! I am one of ali's friends and saw her post about this giveaway! I will keep my fingers crossed!!

Anonymous said...

Hope I am not too late! I love the temple pic! I have a link on my blog