Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~TeA PaRtY~



I finally found a little time in between client pictures, to edit these!
 I took these a few weeks back.
My sister left that cute little yellow vintage hutch here that she purchased at the DI on accident. I had been wanting to do some Tea Party pic's for the girls room.  I saw her hutch sitting there after she left and I knew it was the perfect thing for my Tea Party shoot.
So that afternoon we loaded up and got some pictures!
I absolutely adore how these turned out!!
I can't wait to get some blown up big for their room!










7 comments:

Taylor Fam said...

oh my gosh Bonnie I LOVE these! They are so darling! You are amazing!

Momma Button said...

Oh my heck these are adorable! I can't wait to see which one/s you decide to put in their room. Your talents amaze me!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

OH MY HECK! That's right, I'm screaming at how freaking cute these are! You are so good Bon. I love them all. Caleb looks so grown up and handsome. My favorite is the one where they are playing patty cake, too sweet.

Steve, Dayna and Kids said...

Super cute Bon!!! I really wanted two girls...darn it! I mean I wanted more than two kids not that I didn't want Kye lol. Beutiful girls!

Katie Lee said...

these are adorable. I love love love savanahs black hat... so fashionable. Great job bon!

kari said...

Adorable...U must be such a fun mom!

Mandy said...

AAAUUH!!!!! SO DANG CUTE!!! GREAT idea girl. Your girls will LOVE and appreciate these so much as they get older. Good memory caught on film.