This is the first day of shooting for the Idaho international Babywearing convention.
I was lucky enough to be asked to shoot for their website and convention!
I was lucky enough to be asked to shoot for their website and convention!
The light was incredibly tricky. Over cast, then sunny, then overcast, then sunny!
But we were still able to get some good shots.
Here are a few of my favs....
More to come from our second day of shooting!
To learn more about the Babywearing Conference or Babywearing please visit http://www.internationalbabywearingconference.com/









4 comments:
YAY Farah, Mr.t and new Baby L!!! I think this work is great!!! You do amazing things I tell ya!! :D
Love the picture of Farah, mr. t and the new little one almost here. I know how tricky of a shoot this one was. Great Job!
you are amazing and i want to learn more about this babywearing conference!
Okay not only are these new ones FABULOUS, but I never saw those pictures of the horses. They are BEAUTIFUL! I swear I almost cried!
Post a Comment