Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ken {Southern Utah Child Photographer}


Sugar and Spice are the two words that can describe my own little princess.
I have had these photos on the back burner for over a month now. 
I have been so anxious to share them too! 
Finally!
She is GORGEOUS if I do say so myself! 
Man I just love her spunk!
I feel like these pictures represent her in every way!
Enjoy~


7 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

I can not believe how big she has gotten! She was just a little babe when you guys moved to Cedar!
She is absolutely a gorgeous gal.
Great pictures Bon!

Anonymous said...

Love these Bon. Can't wait for you to do ours!

Kristi said...

OH MY GOSH I HEART HER!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO Stinking cute!! I totally want leg warmers!

Jess said...

These are super cute. Love the more melancholy ones the best.

Momma Button said...

You forgot SASS! I totally love this girl and you captured her perfectly.

kari said...

Such beautiful eyes she has!!!

Katie Lee said...

haha... my favorite ones are her grumpy ones. She is so adorable!!!