Monday, October 26, 2009

Beauties

photobucket

There are beauties all around us! I sometimes wish my camera was glued to my face to capture all the beautiful things I see. Here are a few glimpses into beautiful things!
(My sisters eye above, she has the prettiest deepest blue eyes)

This little guy. I watched him for awhile. And he didn't seem to mind me taking his pictures.

photobucket

'

photobucket

'

photobucket


And these beautiful flowers from my Aunts yard!

'

photobucket

'

photobucket

'

4 comments:

Bunnell's said...

I love it...Sunsets are my favorites too...You are so talented!

Miranda said...

What amazing pictures! You are such a well rounded photographer! I love all your family shots recently! SO beautiful, wish the weather would have cooperated while you were here so I could get in on your talent...next time!

Christina said...

Absolutely gorgeous pics! Your eye for composition is remarkable. I love them all.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Couldn't you at least smooth out the wrinkles around my eyes, YIKES! Obviously a bad mascara day!
The rest of the pics are beautiful Bon!