U 2 sure make pretty babies...Love the pictures and grandmas beautiful dress.
I love that you did a photo shoot with her dress what a great way to capture the innocence of youth. great job
WHAT? When did she get her hair cut?!?!?! Very pretty pictures! Love em! Congrats on the baptisim Savannah!
I really like the one with all the green and her looking up at the camera! She can't be this old! Which means YOU can't be this old- HA ha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
U 2 sure make pretty babies...Love the pictures and grandmas beautiful dress.
I love that you did a photo shoot with her dress what a great way to capture the innocence of youth. great job
WHAT? When did she get her hair cut?!?!?! Very pretty pictures! Love em! Congrats on the baptisim Savannah!
I really like the one with all the green and her looking up at the camera! She can't be this old! Which means YOU can't be this old- HA ha
Post a Comment