One of my favorite things about taking pictures is that it isn't JUST a job for me. It is a hobby too. A way to capture a scene that evokes or stirs something within me. Making me grateful to live on this beautiful earth. Bringing back memories of my childhood or drives with my family!
I LOVE everything about picture taking!
I tease my sister about where she lives, but I have to admit, it is beautiful there.
I captured the snow clouds rolling in. Can't you just feel the chill in the air?



I also saw these beautiful horses.
I LOVE everything about picture taking!
I tease my sister about where she lives, but I have to admit, it is beautiful there.
I captured the snow clouds rolling in. Can't you just feel the chill in the air?



I also saw these beautiful horses.
It started snowing when I captured the white ones!





4 comments:
Inspiring Bon! :O)
Love ya can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Gorgeous!!!
Both my mom and Dan (my step-dad) were born in Soda Springs...Dan's brothers and Mom still reside there. Beautiful pics...if I have told you once I have told you a thousand times, you are so dang talented!! Miss U tons!
Horse girl.
Post a Comment