Boonie, I love these! He looks so cute with that little hoodie. My favorite is the one in the leaves of him looking up at the camera with a serious look on his face. I was hoping we could squeeze in some family pictures when we come for Thanksgiving???
He really is growing up so fast. All of themare so sweet, but I especially loved that last pic of him! Oh sweet baby Lukas, tell mommy to stop keeping you away from your family. MOVE HOME!!!!!
7 comments:
Bonnie, I can't believe how big he is getting! He is beautiful...love these shots!
So cute!
Boonie, I love these! He looks so cute with that little hoodie. My favorite is the one in the leaves of him looking up at the camera with a serious look on his face. I was hoping we could squeeze in some family pictures when we come for Thanksgiving???
He is so stinkin' adorable.
Love the leaves! He is ALMOST the ciutest thing ever- excepting my baby of course!
He really is growing up so fast. All of themare so sweet, but I especially loved that last pic of him! Oh sweet baby Lukas, tell mommy to stop keeping you away from your family. MOVE HOME!!!!!
ADORABLE!!! LOVE THE ONE OF HIM ON HIS BELLY.
Post a Comment