Wednesday, November 18, 2009

T+S Family

Here are some pictures of a family I did two weeks ago.
Some day I will have time to catch up...but for now, enjoy!


photobucket

I absolutely LOVE this above picture! It totally describes this family!
Loving, Full of Life, and so Fun to be around!
LOVE it!!
Thanks for sharing your family with me !

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

4 comments:

Crazy Livin' said...

SO FREAKIN" CUTE! LEEEEERVE IT!

jamck11 said...

These photos are great! They capture the personalities of this beautiful family!!

Hans, Shell, Gabe, Hiett and Tait said...

SO cute!!!! I don't know how you got them lal to look at you- large families are so hard- Nice work Bon- granted your subject matter are all beautiful people!

{Lindsey} said...

I loved every one of these!! I haven't seen this cute family for so long! Great job Bonnie.