Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A+T Engagement

photobucket

I love this gorgeous couple from Idaho!
And so glad you drove so far for pictures, cause I loved every minute of it!
You two are so cute together!
Good luck with everything!
Here is a small preview of the hundreds you have to choose from!

photobucket

photobucket


photobucket


photobucket


photobucket


photobucket


photobucket

photobucket

photobucket


photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

photobucket

3 comments:

Becca said...

I like the sitting against the train one.

Crazy Livin' said...

I LOVE THESE! ALL OF THEM. Which ever one you guys pick will looks awesome. What a beautiful couple. :O)
Great Job Bon...once again AMAZED! I do love the one between the trains...SO UNEEK.
Loves...Ali

Anderton7 said...

Is it weird that I used to babysit both of these kids a lot?!! I used to change their diapers and have all kinds of fun with them!! They make a VERY cute couple and I'm so happy for them and so excited!! VERY cute pictures!! Beautiful as always!!!! :)